Join Our Team
Job Description: Production Associate
Reports to: Production Supervisor(s)
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reporting to the Production Supervisor(s), this position performs all aspects of the production line: packing, stacking finished goods on pallets, prepping packaging, and ensuring final products are of the highest quality. An ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and working in teams to accomplish production goals. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the duties below.
Essential Job Functions:
- Show up for scheduled shifts on time and ready to work
- Participates in annual GMP training and follows all Company policies including adhering to GMPs, HACCP, Food Safety, etc.
- Takes products from the line and organizes them into boxes quickly and efficiently
- Stacks boxes strategically on pallets
- Follows instructions from Line Operator or Production Supervisor
- Prepares packaging for finished goods as needed
- While packing, check the entire product (label/cap/seal) to ensure highest quality
- Work with Warehouse Associates to obtain necessary items and store completed pallets
- Assist with upkeep of production area
- Make Line Operator aware of any issues on the line or with the product
- Participate in inventory counts or overtime work as assigned
- This position is responsible to support all HACCP, Food Safety, and Food Defense regulations, and other programs by providing assistance as assigned.
- This position also supports our Gluten Free, QAI Organic, and Kosher programs.
- Other duties as assigned
The following capabilities are required in order to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden on the company are available to address the following requirements.
- Past experience in a manufacturing capacity is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret basic instructions
- Basic mathematical skills
- Familiarity with computers a plus
- Dependable team member with an attention to detail
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All full-time employees are available for company-sponsored benefits on the first day of the month following 60 days of employment. Beaverton Foods is proud to offer employees 100% Employer Paid Dental and Medical, Insurance; any additional dependents may be added with cost to the employee. The company also provides an Employee Assistance Program, PTO, Life Insurance, and 401(k) options. Voluntary Vision insurance and voluntary FSA accounts are available to all full-time employees. Please see HR with any benefits questions.
Beaverton Foods Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this position, please email Zach Coshow: [email protected]
- Include the position you’re applying for as the subject line of your email
- Attach a resume (no need for a cover letter)
- Provide the best way to contact you and your availability to start work
For any other questions about the hiring process, call or email the Human Resources Department:
Zach Coshow | Human Resources